What Makes Your Home Sell?
We leverage the same database that agents, banks, appraisers and buyers use to correctly price a property.
Today’s home buyers are armed with more information than ever. They tell their agents which homes they want to see—and they’ve already rejected listings with too few or poor quality photos. It is absolutely vital that your online listing has high-impact photos to make a lasting first impression and create a desire to see more.
- Professional Photographs – Beautiful, eye-catching photos are so important to attract buyers who search online for your home. We take the highest quality photos for the greatest impact and to highlight your home’s best features.
- Drone – Our camera-equipped quadcopter shoots high-def photos and video from the air, to capture an impressive point of view of your home.
- Videography – We use high-quality video to create a compelling virtual tour of your home that will capture buyers’ attention.
- 3D Technology – Our Matterport camera features powerful new technology to create a detailed 3D Showcase of your home, for the ultimate virtual experience. With this technology, home buyers can move through your property online, to see it from every angle. 3D Showcases are especially popular with our foreign home buyers.
We offer a Home Decor Consultant to walk through the home with you room by room for up to 3 hours making improvements with you to maximize the size of each room. Clients love this FREE service and are amazed what can be done with the decor already in the home.
- The Basics – Home—spotless. Lawn—mowed. Clutter—removed. Carpets—cleaned. Odors—gone
- Living Room – Open up the living room by moving furniture and removing unnecessary items.
- Kitchen – Clear counters, refrigerator art and magnets. Add a plant or fresh flowers. Leave small appliances if used daily.
- Bedrooms – De-personalize by removing photos, posters and personal items to make buyers feel comfortable.
- Bathrooms – Think “hotel.” Add fresh new towels and remove all personal items—no toothbrushes!
- Storage – Organize closets, laundry room, mudroom and storage areas.
- Repair – Patch holes and paint walls and ceilings where needed. Replace broken tiles, re-caulk sinks and tubs.
- Colors – Tone down brightly painted rooms. Not all buyers appreciate hot pink, purple or red.
- Brighten – Replace low-watt light bulbs with brighter ones. Clean windows. Open curtains.
- Pets – Put away toys, clean litter boxes, deodorize carpets. Take pets with you when house is shown.
- Outside – Think curb appeal! Paint the front door. Pressure wash the driveway, sidewalks, decks and patio. Add a few shrubs, flowers and fresh mulch. Put away garden tools, hoses, toys and bikes. Remove dead or tired plants.
- Garage – Remove as many extras as possible. Tools, lawn equipment and bikes are o.k. Leave room for at least one car. Make it look spacious!
HOW IT’S MARKETED
- Step One – We arm ourselves with National Association of Realtors data that tells us exactly where buyers found the home they purchased. The top three ways are online, with agents and through yard signs
- Step Two – We target our marketing strategy and resources to match where buyers are finding homes right now. When more buyers see your property, we can sell it faster.
Other agents may utilize these channels, but our superior execution makes all the difference. With our sales level and team approach, we have the resources to advertise more, post more often and perform the extra steps that ensure your listing comes up fast.
You just won’t find a team with a more aggressive Internet marketing strategy. And with 736 homes sold last year, it’s clear: our system works to your advantage!
33% of buyers find the home they purchase through real estate agents. This figure has declined in the shift to online search, but it is still significant. You’d better believe we are marketing to other agents!
- Electronic Fliers – Dispatched to agents all around the region, as well as nationally and in many cases, across the globe.
- Paper Fliers – Delivered to top-producing agents the area. The 20% of the agents who sell 80% of the properties in an area will have your listing!
- Virtual Tours – Uploaded to the MLS database, so all agents can see your property.
- Realtor Office Meetings – We’ll personally pitch your listing and tell agents why they should see your home.
- Communication – We guarantee a follow-up call each time an agent shows your home. We gather valuable feedback on what their buyer liked, whether they’ll be making an offer and if not, why not?
REACHING BUYERS AT EVERY OPPORTUNITY
20% of buyers find the home they eventually purchase through these four ways:
- Yard Signs – Approximately 9% of buyers found the home they actually purchased from a yard sign. Our signs attract buyers by featuring offers that others can’t make.
- Open Houses – About 5% of buyers found their home through open houses. This figure includes the large number of new homes sold through builder open houses.
- Word of Mouth – A small percentage of buyers find the home they purchase through a friend, neighbor or knowing the seller. Print – Only 1% of buyers find the home they purchase through print advertising. Yet, 80% of agents spend 80% of their marketing budgets on print advertising.
- Just Listed Postcards – Though only 1% of buyers find their home they purchase through print advertising, we believe this is still a marketing strategy that should not be overlooked.
We add a toll free 24/7 recorded hotline message service about your home to our signs, so buyers can get your listing instantly sent to their phone. We then capture their contact information and follow up immediately to schedule a showing.
Contact Frank G. Silveria III to receive a customized Value Report of your home today!